September 14, 2010

When we found out that we were expecting, we signed up for nearly every email pregnancy update known to woman.  I just thought our inbox was bulging. Everyday it’s something ‘new’, something on ‘sale’, or some tidbit of information. Who knew there was so much going on inside a woman’s belly while they’re... incubating? 
I have been amazed [and mostly humbled] to learn about the week to week growth of our lil’ tike. Just so you know, s/he already has a unique fingerprint on each of his/her no-longer-webbed fingers. And we’ve just begun the 13th week! Now what’s that argument about fetal indivuality/identity? 
*Spoiler Alert: Our God is big. Real BIG.
I’m not going to give you a weekly nugget of gestational trivia, but I would like give you a glimpse of what the process looks like - on the exterior anyway. 
Just to catch you up, I’ve posted weeks 10 through 13 below. Check-in every Tuesday to see how we grow a baby.




2 comments:

Katy Hill said...

Oh, oh, oh, SO cute! I have some baby books I'll be sending your way soon!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

AWESOME!!!
You're so cute Ams!!!!!!!!