October 19, 2010

Week 18. Time continues to fly by here in South Asia. And I’m afraid it’s only going to go by faster as we move forward. It’s been two weeks since my last ‘bumpdate’ - sorry to keep you waiting. If you’re curious, I’ve posted a week 17 photo below.
Aside from the developments in my wife’s belly, a lot has come about since the last update. The Commonwealth Games have come and gone. Ams is headed to the southern part of the country this week for a few days of R and R. A couple Toftes are on their way to explore our South Asian home. There’s a temporary move in the works for us. And believe it or not we’ll be headed back to the Western Hemisphere in a few short months - we even have the return tickets to prove it.
We continue to covet your thoughts as our travels here come to an end. We miss you all and will see you soon.

4 comments:

Derek Riley said...

That baby is growing!

-Derek

Lydia Lonon Miller said...

oh my! your baby tummy is expanding! so sweet!

Margaret's Blog said...

WOW! There is a grandbaby in there! It is hard to believe you are moving along this fast, but I know the Lord is creating a wonderful little being that we can love, love, love in a few short months. Miss you and have Jan 7 etched in my brain!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

GREAT pictures! The lighting is AWESOME! Ams you look so cute!! I love your bump!!!